At Robinson Metal We're Committed to Our Team
Our culture of caring is an integral part of the fabric of our organization. That level of caring translates to providing opportunities for advancement, along with continuing education opportunities that put our team members in positions to provide the greatest value to our customers. We are committed, at the highest level of the organization, to ensure that the 400+ team members that make up Robinson Metal go home each night proud of the work they do and confident in our future. Forty percent (40%) of our team members have been part of the Robinson family for over 10 years.
At Robinson we:
- Have dedicated customer teams to create a personal and vested interest in the complete customer experience
- Continue to investment in cutting-edge equipment
- Enjoy the comfort of a climate-controlled facility with LED lighting
- Hold our team member’s safety in the highest regard. Our Safety Incentive Program provides all team members the opportunity to identify an unsafe condition on the floor, fix it, and be rewarded for that action.
- Provide opportunities for our team members and customers to get to know each other and socialize outside of the production floor and office. The annual Robinson Fish Fry is an event that team members, customers and vendors all look forward to every spring as we feed and share good conversation with over 1,300 friends. Our Packer Tailgate House, located across from Lambeau Field, provides the perfect venue to bring customers, team members and their guests together before home Packer games.
- Cater monthly lunches for our team members, as well as popcorn and donut days, adult and children’s Christmas parties, an annual golf outing, Brewers bus trips, and a night at the races. There is also a team member 9-hole golf league.
- We offer all team members a 401(k) with company match, and Gain-Sharing Program which has paid out every year since inception.
- Help our team members and families stay healthy with an onsite 24-hour Fitness Center
At Robinson Metal we are also committed to the communities where we work and live.
Robinson Metal has committed well over $200,000 in donations in 2018 to local charities and groups like The Golden House, Ribbon of Hope, CP, The Salvation Army, Ducks Unlimited and the Green Bay Police Foundation. In addition, we encourage and support our employees volunteering time to local community events. We have on-site blood drives, we man The Salvation Army Red Kettles during the holiday season, and we donate a high efficiency furnace and installation to a Brown County family in need each year.
We are especially proud of our commitment to local little league and high school athletic teams, sponsoring countless teams over our 40 plus-year history.