Keeping current with our many certifications is vital to our business, and your projects. We work hard to meet the standards our customers expect, as well as our own internal expectations. Similarly, our industry affiliations keep us up-to-date on the latest techniques and innovations.
November 2020 Robinson Metal re-certified to ISO 9001:2015 Standards allowing us to have better control over our processes and quality. This certification covers:
- The design, manufacture and service of sound attenuated enclosures, fuel tanks, trailers and other components specific to the power generation industry.
- The design, fabrication and assembly of custom components and assemblies.
- The machining of custom components.
- The fabrication of certified pressure vessels including S, U and R stamp projects.
Our quality system is registered and certified by SGS. SGS is accredited by ANAB, an ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board.
On August 5, 2010 Robinson Metal certified to ASME codes allowing us to manufacture pressure vessels under the S, U and R stamps. This certification covers:
- Construction of power boilers and power boiler components, including boiler external piping, in accordance with Section I of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code and ASME B31.1 (ASME “S” Certificate)
- Construction of pressure vessels and pressure vessel parts in accordance with Section VIII, Division 1 of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (ASME “U” Certificate)
- Repair and alteration of pressure retaining items in accordance with the rules of the Jurisdiction and the National Board Inspection Code (National Board “R” Certificates)
UL certifies, validates tests, inspects, audits, and advises and trains companies in compliance and regulatory issues to trade challenges and market access.
CAN/UL file# MH26813
On April 17, 2017 Robinson Custom Enclosures received their Certificate of Compliance and Classified for Construction approval per UL 2200. UL 2200 is the industry recognized construction standard for stationary engine generator enclosures.
Contact us to discuss your project’s requirements.